Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More on the Trim

Decisions, decisions...the joy of being a home owner!

The hubs and I typically agree on how to update/paint/etc our home.  But, there's one major thing we are stuck on.

The trim.

We have vintage wood trim (unpainted) throughout the original part of the home and contemporary white trim throughout its newer additions.  I like white trim, the hubs likes the wood.  I think the wood makes the rooms it's in look dark and small, but he wants to protect the history of our home…le sigh.  I guess the wood trim will remain for now…

Here are some great examples of homes with beautiful painted trim. Colorful trim.  Not just white!  I don't know if I'm ready to stray from my white trim and wander into this colorful unknown, but it's fun to look at :)




What color is the trim in your home painted?

Images from Jay Jeffer's website: www.jeffersdesigngroup.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment