Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sick Day

Wow, it's been a while! Crazy busy with finals, Christmas stuff and wedding planning. But, finals are over and the Christmas services have begun and we're so on top of the wedding planning. Time for a blog post!
I'm so happy…things are great. It's been a while since I've felt that things are great, but it's a nice change. And yes, being on cloud nine from getting engaged is pretty amazing, too :) 
I'll be writing a post about the ring and how unbelievably wonderful Brilliant Earth has been.  But not today.
So, we've set a date, picked a location, menu, setting, etc. And I will not be stressing over wedding planning. I can't allow myself to do that- this is supposed to be fun! No stressing.
I'm currently sick and hanging out on the couch. This is the first Christmas service I've missed, so it's a little strange to be at home while my fiance and most of my friends from work are at the church. But, it means I get to write this! So if I'm all over the place and random, please understand that my brain is not really functioning at the moment.

Apple juice or orange juice?
I like orange juice more, I think.
Are you a morning or night person?
Night! 
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
Both. Like chocolate covered pretzels. Sweet and salty go together so well.
What was your favorite childhood television program?
Scooby Doo. Even though it often gave me nightmares!
Are you a collector of anything?
Nope.
What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
"What time is it?"
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
What I need to do the next day
What's your favorite color?
Grey or purple or blue…it depends on the day.
What's your favorite animal?
Cats :)
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Um. I don't…I'd never actually thought about it until now.
Do you believe in ghosts?
No
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
I hope I would spend it wisely and give generously. I have no idea.
Have any bad habits?
Worrying. About everything.
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
When guys hock loogies or whatever it's called. Gross.
Leaving messes out.
List 3 of your best personality traits:
Honest
Hardworking
Caring
Awwww…
List 3 of your worst personality traits:
Hi, my name is Jacque and I worry a lot.
I sometimes second guess myself
Oversensitive
All my answers to the previous questions were one word…and these are all phrases. Neat.
Have any celebrity crushes?
Nope.
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
I'm not sure
Any tattoos or piercings?
Three piercings, no tattoos.
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Hairstyle
What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
Sensitivity
What personality traits do you dislike in other people?
Boundary issues
Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
Clean. Except for my bedroom at home. That's my messy space :)
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?
Haha. I definitely don't see myself engaged for the next five years, so...
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
San Francisco
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
South America. I can't narrow it down any further!
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list:
Get married
Graduate from college
Travel
Have kids
Live the life God has for me
Name 1 regret you have:
No regrets
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:
Having someone grocery shop and cook for you!
Can you tell I'm hungry?
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:
A greater sense of freedom and responsibility
What's your favorite song of the moment?
Details by Frou Frou is currently playing…I'm not sure what my favorite song is, though.
What's your favorite song of all time?
Halo :)
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?
Go out and do something!
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Take a nap or go for a walk
Have any hidden talents?
I can wiggle my ears...
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
Drunken Thai noodles with chicken
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?
True love
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
I have no idea! How about a trip around the world for all three? I'm getting the urge to get out of town.
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why?
No
Name 1 thing not many people know about you:
I like to wear really thick socks.
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
Jacque
That was easy
Do you believe in the afterlife?
Yes

I feel like I already did this survey thingy…Huh.
Alright, getting sleepy. Hope you're almost ready for Christmas! I'm hopefully starting my shopping tomorrow…wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment