Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day Trippin'

Alright, remember how much I said I love San Francisco in my last post? I'm on my way there now with the bf! We're off to a late start, but hopefully we won't be late since we have an appointment at Brilliant Earth :) if you don't know what Brilliant Earth is all about, Google it. Seriously.
I love everything I've heard about this company so far. They create beautiful pieces of jewelry out of recycled precious metals and they only use conflict free gems (most are mined in Canada). So guess what we're looking at...;)
And can I just say...finally! Really excited. Long dating relationships are not easy, but I can't think of anything I would change about mine. I'm a lucky girl.
I can't wait to be in the city! Tell you about it later :)
Oh, and I'm posting this from my iPhone and feeling pretty cool, haha.

1 comment: